Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Flatire Burgers

I'm not a professional food critic or restaurant reviewer, but I love food and I love trying new things/new places. So I've got to share when I find something that goes in my "favorites" list. That latest?... a great hamburger place... Flatire Burgers in Edmond, Oklahoma. Actually several friends recommended it, so my husband and I decided to try it out. The atmosphere was fun & relaxed, the prices were good, the service was excellent, and the burger was awesome! We will definitely be going back.

The jalepeno burger with cheese fries.
sooooooooo good - the best burger we've had so far in the OKC area
The burger was juicy topped with swiss cheese, grilled onions, grilled jalepenos, and chipotle sauce on a jalepeno bun.

 For dessert --- S'MORES! At your table! with a little campfire and everything!

So check out Flatire Burgers. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment