Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Very Special Day... Happy Birthday Jenny!

Today is very special... why? Because it's the day that my dearest friend, Jenny, was born! So I'm celebrating her today right here - with this little cake that I made last night. Here's to you, my friend! Love ya!
Make a wish!
Enjoy!
If I got a wish, I would wish to spend some time celebrating with Jenny this weekend. I'm sooooo sad that today I'm in Oklahoma and she's in California. But I'm super excited to see her at the end of the month in Napa to celebrate with her AND to celebrate Katie's 21st!

Jenny and me in summer of 2011
I am truly thankful for our friendship. It's such a blessing.




It's also my father-in-law's birthday today! Happy Birthday, Pat!! (He's not really into blogs so he probably won't see this. We'll just call him and sing. HAHA)

No comments:

Post a Comment