Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

saturday morning bagels

It's Saturday morning, so there's no question that you'll find Mark and me at Old School Bagel Cafe. I usually don't like to be very routine, but this is one routine that I thoroughly enjoy. I look forward to it all week (and I think Mark does too). If you are ever in Oklahoma, you must try it. They have the best bagel sandwiches, perfect mocha, and friendly service.


Check out Old School's website: http://www.oldschoolbagelcafe.com/

look at that deliciousness
Everything bagels are my absolute favorite. I rarely deviate from this staple in my Old School Bagel Cafe order. Try the everything breakfast bagel with egg, ham, and cheddar cheese -- or -- the everything breakfast bagel with egg, turkey, Cajun seasoning, and cheddar cheese.

They also have the best gooey chewy cookies, but they deserve a post all to themselves... one day soon...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment