Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Strawberry Arugula Salad

I just had to share this easy salad that my friend, Rachel, shared with me recently. I instantly fell in love with it, and I think you will too. It's so simple, yet absolutely delicious. If you are looking for a 4th of July side dish or just a healthy, fresh, light lunch or dinner during the heat of the summer... this is for you. Try it soon - before strawberry season is over!

     

Strawberry Arugula Salad
3 cups arugula
1 cup cooked quinoa
1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup Sesame Ginger salad dressing*

Toss all ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Enjoy!!


* I used Annie's Organic Sesame Ginger, but you could use your favorite Asian-style dressing. Many brands carry similar flavors.



No comments:

Post a Comment