Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Raspberry Marscarpone Cookies


Our local market (Uptown Grocery) often has samples on weekends. This is not a good situation for me... I'm pretty sure I have "SUCKER" written on my forehead. I get pulled in to just about every new thing to try and want to buy just about every sample I'm offered. I'm a marketing expert's dream. Recently at the market, one of the sample offerings were these simple little cookies topped with marscarpone cheese and a single raspberry. I was hooked instantly. These are so easy to put together. But don't let the simplicity of this dessert fool you... They are lusciously delicious. 


Raspberry Marscarpone Cookies
1 package Keebler Dark Chocolate Fudge Stripe cookies
1 package Marscarpone* cheese
1 cup fresh raspberries

Top each cookie with a layer of the cheese. Top the cheese with two or three fresh raspberries. Enjoy!!



Marscarpone is a soft, creamy, mild cheese. It's slightly sweet. You should be able to find it in the specialty cheese section of your market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment