Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gift Suggestion: Birchbox Home

I have to share this wonderful gift idea... if you're looking for a great gift for someone that loves trying new things in the kitchen, the Birchbox Home box is a great idea. If you haven't heard of Birchbox yet - go check it out at www.birchbox.com. A typical Birchbox subscription provides you with monthly samples tailored to the things you like - it's a great way to try new beauty products (which are also available for purchase in full-size versions on their website). But the company recently came out with this super cool Birchbox Home edition. I signed up to buy one for myself right away... I was so excited!

 It comes to your door in this pretty box. Seriously - I've never seen a plain cardboard box look so cute.

 It's filled with fun cards that explain exactly what's in the box and suggests uses for each one, directions for the cool do-it-yourself napkin designs included, recipes, trendy holiday cards... I love that they don't just send you "stuff," but they tell you how to use it. (they always do this with the sample beauty products they send in subscriptions each month)

Check out all the amazing things in this box! Cards, supplies for a fun DIY project, cute cocktail napkins, truffle sea salt, sugar sprinkles, rosemary from Dean& Deluca, recipe cards (with some recipes included), a citrus spitzer, and mini chalkboard placecards.

Buy for yourself or a friend - I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment